Product UsesInvestigative Services
Our Innovative products serve law enforcement and government agencies, government contractors, document management and electronic Discovery service providers. These products uncover more Dark Data than any other player in these industries. We uncover the data that the other solutions miss.
We provide you with the best set of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for computer forensics. Using our APIs, you can build a unique user interface that will cater to many different investigative needs.
If you are a student or researcher, you are welcome to join the many others in discovering the basic steps to how we find dark data. We offer trial versions for all of our products to help you learn how to use them and test them before making a purchase.
• Search confiscated hard drive(s) for Computer Forensics legal evidence, on the files that your other tools fail to identify.
• Organize your files by their internal attributes and types rather than just their file names.
• Identify a file that a friend or colleague gave you that Windows doesn't recognize.
• Quickly look at a file's details when searching for a specific file, without having to wait for editing software to open and load each file.
• List the details for many files all on one screen. Then it is easy to zero in on a file that you are looking for.
Leading brands choose our tools for computer forensics
- Lexis Nexis Provider of legal, government, business information. Go to our site
- Ernst & Young Leading professional services organization. Go to our site
- KPMG Provides audit, advisory and tax services globally. Go to our site
- LDiscovery Combines accurate, defensible and cost effective e-Discovery Solutions. Go to our site
- CACI Provides IT solutions to defense, intelligence, and federal government. Go to our site
- Driven Offers electronic discovery services, processing, hosting, and much more.Go to our site
- Ally is a large player in the banking industry. Go to our site
- RICOH is well known for Copier, Printer and Multifunction devices, and is now growing very large in Document Management and Electronic Discovery. Go to our site
- More of Our Clients A list of some of our larger customers. Since 1995, we have been selling to customers all over the globe, in markets from Document Management to Data Recovery and Electronic Discovery.